Hi everyone 🙂
Yes, it has been quiet around here…but I have been busy growing a baby:P
This week is week 17 of the pregnancy and here is the obligatory belly shot that I posted on IG the other day…
I have started dreaming about all the things I would like to make before the baby arrives…and so to keep myself accountable, I have decided to share them here – hopefully this will force me to get through as many as possible before August (and the baby) arrives 🙂
So in no particular order:
1. Make the Big Little Monster his 1st quilt – for his big boy bed 🙂
2. Make the Little Belly Monster a quilt
3. Make the Little Belly Monster some new bunting – the old one is a decal and it is starting to peel off the wall…
4. Finish my necessary clutch from selfish sewing week (I started this in September 2013!)
5. Make myself a new bag – my Supertote is getting old 😛
6. Make 4-6 new cushions for the couch
7. Make a tie dye diva vest for both the big and belly monsters – I think semi co-ordinated would be so cute!
But…I have a few items to finish for my shop 1st though, including a new little mini range that will be released early next week 🙂
So, who feels like a little competition?
I’m soon to find out the gender of the little belly monster…so who would like a guess? Is this baby a Boy or a Girl?
Leave a comment on this blog post with your guess, Boy or Girl, and a link to any item of your choice that you think I absolutely NEED to Buy or Make for the little belly monster.
One comment per person and please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!
Entries close Tuesday 4th March 2014 at 5pm AEDST
The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 5th March and notified via email
To be eligible to win you must guess the correct gender and provide a link to an item I truly believe I need for this baby – hence this is a game of skill 🙂
A 50% off code to use on any item currently available my shop – the code will be valid for use until August 1st 2014
Good luck everyone!