Hi everyone 🙂
I haven’t written a favourite 5 post before, but I wanted to share a little more about me!
So here are my 5 favourites for you all:
ONE – My 5 favourite things the Little Monster says (at the moment) are:
1. In goes (in it goes)
2. New bapppy (new nappy)
3. Oh yeah
4. Ig huggy (big hugs/cuddles)
5. Pees (please)
TWO – My 5 favourite blog posts that I read last week (I’m a little behind in my blog reading :P) were:
1. And Sew We Craft – Where We Craft: Show us your creative space!
2. See Kate Sew – Floral trucker hat DIY
3. Sew Delicious – Rewind and Rebind
4. Things for boys – Kids clothes week inspiration for you
5. Lil Pip Designs – Am I getting old?
THREE – My 5 favourite recipes to make at the moment are:
1. Creamy chicken and vegetable soup – from Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes* by Annabel Karmel
2. Thai green curry – from Superfoods for Babies and Children* by Annabel Karmel (this is the Little Monsters favourite too!)
3. Minestrone soup – from Low cholesterol recipes for life, from the better living collection (hubby loves this too!). I bought this particular recipe book from a local op-shop, but it does seem to be available here too.
4. Sweet and sour chicken balls with rice – from Superfoods for Babies and Children* by Annabel Karmel
Did you notice that the majority of my favourite recipes here are from Annabel Karmel’s books? I only own 2 of them, but they are great tasting dishes and have helped the little monster to not be too fussy an eater 🙂
FOUR – My 5 favourite must makes (for me):
1. A Set of Coasters using this tutorial.
2. A hexie sewing kit using this tutorial.
3. A sewing kit/caddy for the car using this tutorial.
5. Some new cushion covers using this tutorial.
FIVE – My 5 favourite pins at the moment are:
1. Mini Quilts
3. A Letter for you – zipper pouch
Hope you have all enjoyed my favourite finds 🙂