I am so excited to have reached 700 likes on Facebook 🙂
I want to thank each and every one of you for your support of my little business, especially my lovely little family 🙂
Okay, so, I haven’t made a monster in a while, (because I have been way to busy with my little houses)…and I’m missing making them!
Aren’t they sweet?!
So…because I’m missing these little guys, you’re all going to help me not to miss them quite so much!
To enter the competition all you need to do the following:
- Ask your kiddies to draw a picture of a monster!
- Email me a picture of your drawing (to: email@example.com) or post your little ones picture to my Facebook page wall, and state how old the artist is. REMEMBER to give me your email address – so I can contact you if you win (as I am not allowed to notify you through Facebook as it is against the rules ).
- Make sure you are a liker of my page (as you will not be eligible to win if you’re not one – sorry!)
- Sit back and relax…your little one’s monster picture might be picked to win one of 2 prizes!
Please be aware that Facebook does not sponsor, endorse, or administer this competition and is in no way associated with this competition.
Entries will be accepted from 8:30pm AEDST Monday 11th February – 8:30pm AEDST Monday 4th March.
You are welcome to enter as many times as you wish.
Please be aware that some entries will be published on my blog and some will be shared on my Facebook page.
The 2 prizes are:
- 1st Prize – I will make your one of a kind monster for $5 + $11.35 registered postage within Australia*
- 2nd Prize – I will make your one of a kind monster for $10 + $11.35 registered postage within Australia*
International postage is available, but there is an extra cost.
All monsters will be made with my choice of fabrics/felts to best match your drawing.
* PLUS…If your child’s monster becomes part of our regular line of monsters you will receive a gift voucher to use on your next purchase from For My Little Monster
Stay tuned for some helpful and inspirational ideas I will post over the coming weeks too 🙂
Let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them 🙂
Good luck and get those little ones drawing!