Well its Monday again 😛 and I’m joining in here:
1. Halloween Bones, what little monster wouldn’t love this costume for halloween (less than 2 months away!)
2. Birdie on a Cage, (a cross stitch kit that is available to purchase). I know a few years ago birds and cages were all the rage, but I still love them 😛
3. Do it yourself table runner, I just may have to make one of these for my table, the tutorial looks easy to follow and it is NO SEW – so a great one of all the non-sewers out there.
4. Poster, who doesn’t love a good poster with a clever saying about sewing?!
5. Melly&Me sheep softies, so cute! The little monster LOVES the TV show “shaun the sheep”…and I have to say I don’t mind that show either 🙂
6. Pleated Black and White Skirt, this skirt tutorial doesn’t look like it would be too difficult to replicate…I’m not sure its really “me”…but I love the black and white combo, it reminds me of a piano 😉
7. Little Black and White Magic, this skirt tutorial looks like something I would love to wear, so I may just have a go at it one day, that is, if I am ever confident enough to make something for myself 😛
8. Premier Prints Hootie Owl Fabric, Owls on fabric…need I say more???
If you would like to see some more items that I have pinned (that didn’t make it onto the mood board above)…have a look at my Pinterest board.
Next weeks theme is Green, are you going to join in too?