If you missed Part 1, it can be found here 🙂
Now where was I? Oh right! The all important Party bags 😛
I found some cheap ($3 for 10) noodle boxes at my local K-mart, and set about decorating them with robot stickers. I think they turned out great!
What’s in a Party Bag (AKA Lollie bag – although ours were not full of lollies…)?
Each bag contained:
- 2 sets of cards made from this free printable – the reason I included 2 sets is so some games could be played with them, eg. matching the pairs type games, and snap or “go fish”. I had them printed at my local officeworks for $28.50
- A clip in the chape of a star (with a robot “cog” sticker) $0.20 each (I bought 10 = $2 total)
- A handmade magnet* – made by me (using materials I had in my stash).
- Homemade chocolates (using the same mould I showed you earlier).
- Some robot stickers.
* Do you want to make your own magnets for party favours? Here is how I did it 🙂
– Stick on magnets
– Coloured card
– Stickers (mine were robots, to fit with the theme of the party)
– A compass (to draw your circles)
How to make them:
1. Decide on a size to draw your circle with the compass.
2. Draw your circles onto your coloured card
(as many times as you like – I drew 10, as I had 10 little monsters to make party bags for :P).
3. Cut out all your circles.
4. Stick a small amount of magnet to the reverse side of your circle.
(I cut the magnet to be about 5-7cm long for each of my circles).
5. Choose a sticker and stick it in the center of the circle on the front side.
And your finished!
And what was the total cost of the party (not including food)?
Part 1 = $24.99
Part 2 = $33.50
Total = $58.49
I hope you enjoyed my version of a Robot Party 😀