We all have Un-Finished Objects (UFO’s) right?
Well, I have an over flowing box of them…
Yep! I have a box and 2 folders FULL of 1/2 finished projects, here is a list of the projects within…
1. My jelly roll race quilt – The top is done, it needs basting, quilting and binding.
2. M’s quilt – It needs some more blocks made, basting, quilting and binding.
3. T’s quilt – It needs some more blocks made, basting, quilting and binding.
4. A new car mat for T (his old one has been used too much and it looks rather tired ;D) and one for M – T’s needs quilting and finishing off, M’s is cut and needs everything else done 😛
5. My 2014 Spring stitching club quilt – I have heaps of the embroideries to finish, and lots of hexies to make before construction can even be thought about….ok, maybe this one won’t make it to finished this year ;P
6. There is the start of 2 bibs in here…a nice quick one to add to the list – yay 🙂
7. I also have a few clothing items that require some alterations and a half finished Dilbert.
I’m not sure how many of these I will end up finishing this year, but hopefully a few will find their way out of the box 😉 I do know one thing…I will NOT be starting any new quilts in 2015 – well not unless I finish some of these ones first!