Today I’m joining in over here…
Here are all my Works In Progress (WIP) at the moment:
I didn’t manage to finish all the pages I had planned to in time for his birthday…so I will be working on this project for the next little while.
2. I’m still working on my necessary clutch that I started in selfish sewing week (also here and here)…luckily the parts I was waiting on have arrived, so hopefully I can find some time to work on this soon!
3. I am working on 2 playhouses at the moment…here is a sneak peak:
One is already sold and the other will be for sale in my shop as soon as it is finished 🙂
4. This embroidery piece is almost finished…
Once it is, I will be writing a tutorial so you I’ll be able to create your own!
5. I have just started working on the 1st of 14 blocks for a swap with some lovely crafty ladies I met on Facebook. In 14 months time I will have 14 hexie diamond blocks to make a quilt, and I will have made various coloured blocks in my fellow swap partners colours 🙂
Here is my progress on the 1st diamond block:
6. My crochet scarf for the ASWC crochet along has stalled 🙁 I havent picked this project up in ages…I fear I may never finish this item (just like I never finished knitting that 1st scarf all those many years ago)…